Lazy Days...

Hmmm I've been rather lazy in posting recently. Come to think of it, I've been rather lazy in general. My room (and in fact entire flat!) looks like a tornado has passed through it; I've been meaning to hit the books for my upcoming test, but haven't actually done so yet and this morning I really had to present a good argument to motivate myself to getting my butt out of bed and drag it off to work.

Maybe it's the cold weather? I'm beginning to suspect I might suffer of a mild case of S.A.D

Anyway, the time has come to expose you to my peculiar brand of websurfing. It consists of a great deal of fashion sites, quiz sites, the weird&wonderful sites and then (my ultimate guilty indulgence) - the trashy celebrity gossip sites. blisssssssssssssssss....

So here, to name but a few, are my current favourites (in no particular order):



A) Glamour - one of the firm favourites offering everything from the latest gossip, celebrity fashion Do's & Don'ts (yes admit it, - you love it too!!!), various quizzes and tips on beauty, fashion, relationships, etc.


B) Tickle - The biggest selection of quizzes that I've stumbled across - ranging from the frivolous ("Who's your Inner Rockstar?"), to the serious ("The Emotional IQ Test"), to the just plain ridiculous ("What's Your Baby's Theme Song?")

C) Postsecret - people send in their secrets on decorated postcards, the best ones get chosen to put on the site and it gets updated every Sunday. Satisfies the voyeur in everyone of us. Two of the best of this week's selection is: "When my co-workers go to lunch, I go to their desks, print out their personal e-mails, and read them at my leisure". & "I use the handicapped stalls in public restrooms because I like to stretch my legs when I'm taking a crap". Maybe these two speak to me, because it's not so farfetched to imagine myself doing either one...

D) Tom Cruise is Nuts - well, this one doesn't need too much comment...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Directory by Blog Flux