Lazy Days and Sundays

Writing this at the tail end of a simply wonderful day.

Woke up, went to church, had a full-on brunch, and dove straight back into bed. Only woke up again at 6 - just in time for supper!

Really, is there any better way to spend a Sunday?

I suppose it'd be stating the obvious to say that I looooooooooooooooooooove long weekends; pity it's the last one for a while.

But there's still 2 days left! That's a really good feeling on a Sunday night. Planning on going to the Bien Donne Cheese Festival tomorrow - I'm already salivating at the thought of all those cheeses on display. Give me some cheese, a loaf of freshly baked bread and some wine and I'll be quite content for a few hours.

And how great to have someone to share it all with - the cheese tasting and the afternoon naps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Directory by Blog Flux