History Lesson

Okay, okay so I've been quite lazy in posting...

Anyway, here's a quick update on events that took place in the last 3 months:

1. My mom came to visit to help with the wedding plans. The visit started out on rough footing, but luckily progressed more smoothly and ended up really great. It was nice to have a bit of a woman's touch with the choice of flowers and table decor, because lets face facts, The Fiance's interest in these topics are somewhat limited. And I don't blame him for it. I mean, my eyes also glaze over rather soon after being dragged into Incredible Deception, so... what's good for the goose is good for the gander I suppose. Although I have to give kudo's to The Fiancee who spent no less than 3 hours (yes, 180 excrutiatingly long minutes!) wandering around in a fabric shop while me and my maternal unit shopped for material for The Dress. You might be surprised to know that there are literally millions of shades of white. Crazy.

2. All major plans for the upcoming nuptials are now officially organised. So the last 2 and a half months can be spent relaxing.... and wishing the time would pass by quickly!

3. I wrote my second board exam in November and thank heavens it's over...

4. It's just 2 and a half weeks until we go on Christmas holidays!!! The atmosphere at work is definitely no longer serious and/or productive. Even worse was when all the partners in the firm when 4x4 driving last week Thursday and us poor plebs had to stay at the office and (pretend to) work! They might need a lesson or two regarding motivating employees... but that's just my humble opinion.

Anywhoo, got some websurfing to catch up on.
Au revoir,

1 comments:

Titania said...

Haha, sounds hectic! Yea, good idea to get organizing already - last thing you want is to mix Xmas shopping with flowers & fittings. Hope it all goes well! And merry Xmas to both of you!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Directory by Blog Flux