I'm dreaming of Peru

It's been 3 weeks since I've started with my 101in1001 and I've finished a couple of goals, and have a couple in progress.

The most difficult one is proving to be #47 (the one limiting my magazine addiction). But, so far I've complied by only buying 4 magazines since the challenge started. And I may only buy again on the 12th of November. Granted, the 4 magazines were bought in the space of a week, but that'll teach me to space it out a bit!

This past week has been interesting. Life without TheHusband usually is, as I battle my own demons. For those of you who don't know: he's in Lima, Peru for 2 weeks of training. One down, 2 to go. I think I'm okay so far. The ironic thing is that it's always been a dream of mine to go to South America. So... having TheHusband be away for so long and be THERE is sort of a double whammy. The photo's he's sent me so far looks absolutely amazing and the stories he tells me makes me want to quit my job, pack my bags and climb into the nearest suitcase bound for South America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Directory by Blog Flux